22 of the world's top 25 consumer production companies use JMP
For research and development
- Design highly flexible and cost-effective industrial experiments to identify the key causal factors that optimize outcomes.
- Actively manipulate factors according to a pre-specified design to quickly and easily gain useful new understanding.
- Quickly understand consumer preferences and influencers – a key to the successful development of any new consumer product.
- Translate data insights into actionable recommendations for stakeholders and management.
- Integrate and tailor lean manufacturing principles to identify problems earlier in the process.
- Determine product stability and shelf-life more easily.
- Make meaningful warranty predictions, both in the number of claims and cost, and better predict current and future shipment timelines.
For consumer and market research
- Easily import industry-standard survey data to quickly learn what consumers think about your products.
- Maximize campaign ROI with advanced predictive modeling capabilities for targeted marketing.
- Apply various modern statistical methods to gain valuable insights about your customers and market.
- Effectively share and communicate core findings with others in your organization.
Advanced sensory analysis led to a no. 1 rated drink
reduction in analysis time
"I can’t tell you what a huge timesaver JMP® has been.”
JMP Capabilities for the Consumer Products Industry
Design of Experiments
Actively manipulate factors according to a pre-specified design to quickly and easily gain useful, new understanding.
Measurement Systems Analysis
Analyze and understand the capability of your measurement systems. Uncover lurking sources of variation.
Statistical Process Control
Separate common and special causes of variation to assist in analyzing your processes, including problem investigation, out-of-control conditions and ongoing monitoring for stability.
Survey Response Analysis
Quickly learn what consumers think about your products. Import industry-standard survey data directly into JMP.
Stability and Shelf Life Analysis
Explore and establish expiration dating and easily calculate confidence limits and crossing times. ICH adherence guidelines for regulated products are built in.
Robust Process Optimization
Find the sweet spot in your process where performance is minimally sensitive to variation for all critical quality attribute (CQA) goals.
Promotional Offering Response Analysis
Learn which demographic groups respond positively and – maybe more importantly – negatively to promotional product offerings for better targeted offerings in the future.
Segment customer groups to quickly gain insight into which group of customers are most likely to purchase your products and services.
How JMP® Empowers the Consumer Products Industry
- DairygoldA dynamic process-enabling tool helps develop the analytics capability of the whole organization.
- NikeWhy the democratization of analytics at Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation is helping redefine the boundaries of sport.
- Lead your organization to analytic excellenceHow P&G, Intel Corporation and Seagate Technology embed analytics throughout the organization