Want to Make More Effective Graphs?
With Xan Gregg
Data visualization is our most efficient tool for understanding information, but it’s far from perfect. Xan Gregg, JMP Director of R&D at SAS and the creator of the Graph Builder, shares how an understanding of visual perception can help you make more effective data visualizations.
In this video:
- The distinction between data visualization and information visualization.
- Ways to create graphs that align with the senses.
- How good visual design is as important as good grammar.
- Tips for giving a graph a makeover.
- Why you should share your research data.