JMP Learning Library
- Opening JMP and Getting StartedCreate a new data table, open existing JMP data tables, and leverage JMP's help documentation.
- Navigating JMP in WindowsNavigating the JMP Windows Interface.
- Importing Text FilesImport text files (.txt, .csv, .dat, or .tsv) into JMP.
- Importing Data from ExcelImport Excel files into JMP.
- JMP Data TablesOverview of the components of JMP data tables.
- JMP ToolsUse tools to help interact with graphs and analysis reports.
- Creating Formulas in JMPTransform variables or derive new variables using formulas.
- Saving JMP ResultsSave graphs, reports, analysis output, and JMP Scripts.
- Saving Publication Quality Graphics with JMPSave JMP graphs and reports as high-resolution graphics.
- Sharing Results on JMP PublicCreate an HTML document saved to the cloud that can be viewed and interacted with outside of JMP.
- Excel Add In I (Passing Data to JMP)Transfer data from an Excel worksheet into a JMP data table and launch JMP analysis platforms from within Excel.
- Excel Add In II (Profiling Excel Models in JMP)Visualize and explore Excel Models in JMP using the Prediction Profiler.
- Add-In BuilderCreate custom menus, scripts, and applications.
- JMP Teaching ToolsUse interactive tools and applets to teach and learn statistical concepts.