Introducing JMP Live
At Discovery Summit Tucson 2019, we will introduce the newest member in the JMP Family of Products—JMP Live. With JMP Live, you can share JMP analyses in an online space designed for interactive collaboration in your organization.
Even if you can't attend Discovery, you can watch the JMP Live introduction on demand. The on-demand webinar will show you how to:
- Communicate the results of your analyses with colleagues.
- Collaborate using compelling data visualizations.
- Grow the impact of sharing data in your organization.
Sign up to receive a link to the on-demand webinar and be among the first to see JMP Live in action.
JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15
New versions of JMP and JMP Pro will be released later this year. We’re introducing JMP 15 in several ways, including the blog posts linked to here. Read on to see how the software further develops the idea of an end-to-end analytics workflow. The new versions of JMP and JMP Pro help you:
- Simplify data access, no matter the source.
- Lessen the time it takes to clean data and make it ready for analysis.
- Import of data from an expanded list of file types.
- Create more effective data visualizations.
- Build models using a variety of more modern techniques.
- Share and communicate results with greater flexibility.
Find a roadshow event and register to see a live demo of features in the new version of JMP.
Attend a Mastering JMP webinar that takes a deep dive into the new features in JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15.
Send your software administrator a reminder that jmp.com/upgrade is the place to get JMP 15.
See how a variety of sources help guide the feature set in new versions of JMP, including JMP 15.