Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers give live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Topics are organized by level:
Upcoming Live Webinars
- Intermediate Sharing Your Results 19 June 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Intermediate Getting Your Data into JMP® and Preparing It for Analysis 10 July 2020 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Intermediate Analysing and Improving Quality and Reliability 25 September 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Intermediate Exploring your Data Using Interactive Graphs 23 October 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Intermediate Essentials of Designing Experiments using JMP® 20 November 2020 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)