Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for JMP or JMP Pro users with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using their JMP software.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter.
The NEW FORMAT for 2022 is a concise 30-minute demo followed by 15 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
After the session, view the demo video in the JMP Community and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Prerequisites to get the most from Mastering JMP:
- JMP® New User Welcome Kit
- Getting Started with JMP®
- JMP® DOE Intro Kit (for users designing experiments)
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic JMP Clinical 17 Overview: A Refreshed Approach to Automated and Interactive Clinical Trial Reviews 20 April | 16:00 BST (17:00 CEST)
- Basic Easy DOE: Guiding New Users Through Designing and Analyzing an Experiment 21 April | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Basic Using JMP Clinical 17 for Medical Monitoring and Subject-Level Reviews in Clinical Trials 27 April | 16:00 BST (17:00 CEST)
- Basic Process Optimization with DoE and Design Space Profiler 26 May | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)