Expand Your Analytic Skills
- Mastering JMP: Unlocking the Power of Graph Builder 10 May 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)This webinar covers: using obvious and hidden graph zones; building uncommon graph types; customizing graphs for your audience; controlling axis display order; using local data filter; and fine-tuning axes, colors, fill patterns, gradients and legends.
- Mastering JMP: Delivering One-Click Solutions Through Dashboard Builder 24 May 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)JMP lets you interactively build, save, share and modify presentation-ready dashboards so you and others can explore a variety of reports from the same interface. In this webcast, learn how to share your findings using dashboards, including using JSL scripts to recreate results or create an updatable report.
- Mastering JMP: Tracking and Trending Manufacturing Metrics 07 June 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)This webinar covers: evaluating process performance to specifications; using control charts; establishing, filtering and loading control limits; and monitoring process changes, stability and costs over time
- Mastering JMP: Specifying and Fitting Models 28 June 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)This webinar covers: standard least squares; stepwise regression; nominal and ordinal logistic regression; and generalized linear models.
- Mastering JMP: Using Text Explorer to Extend Analysis 12 July 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)This webinar covers: Navigating Text Explorer, identifying terms and phrases, mapping results and more.