Textbooks that include access to JMP® Student Subscription
Many leading introductory statistics textbooks include a 12-month license of JMP Student Subscription.
Current titles include the latest editions of:
- Babin/Zikmund, Essentials of Marketing Research, 6e
- Babin/Zikmund, Exploring Marketing Research, 11e
- Baldi/Moore, The Practice of Statistics in the Life Sciences, 4e
- Brase/Brase, Understanding Basic Statistics, 7e
- Brase/Brase, Understandable Statistics: Concepts and Methods, 11e
- Goos/Meintrup, Statistics with JMP: Graphs, Descriptive Statistics and Probability
- Goos/Meintrup, Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- Kokoska, Introductory Statistics
- Larose, Discovering Statistics, 2e
- Moore/McCabe/Craig, Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 9e
- Moore/McCabe/Craig/Alwan, Practice of Statistics for Business and Economics, 3e
- Moore/Notz, Statistics: Concepts and Controversies, 8e
- Moore/Notz/Fligner, Basic Practice of Statistics, 8e
- Moore/Notz/Fligner, Statistics in Practice
- Peck, Statistics, Learning from Data
- Peck/Olsen/Devore, Introduction to Statistics & Data Analysis, 5e
- Utts/Heckard, Mind on Statistics, 5e
Your preferred textbook not included?
Most major publishers can bundle access to JMP Student Subscription with their textbooks. Faculty interested in these bundling options may contact their textbook publisher’s representative directly and request a bundle ISBN number to provide to their campus bookstore.
W.H. Freeman an Imprint of Macmillan Education