See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- HP HoodMoving toward widespread statistical enablement, Hood accelerated R&D and deepened product knowledge.
- Target MalariaCapacity-building efforts accelerate research outputs in novel vector control approaches towards disease transmission.
- Thermo Fisher ScientificScientists and engineers working at the forefront of technology transfer integrate sophisticated statistical approaches in JMP.
- RiffynResearchers developed and validated a reagent- and instrument-agnostic SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic assay within nine weeks.
Building consensus around the tools of digital chemistry
How change agents at Johnson Matthey developed a coalition of support for data-driven science.
- DairygoldA dynamic process-enabling tool helps develop the analytics capability of the whole organization.
- PhyzzA combination of sensory analysis and design of experiments helps optimize taste, shelf life and nutritional value.
- P&GQuantitative scientists use statistics to advance P&G’s most iconic consumer brands.
At Nike, analytics helps push the limits
Quality Manager Andres Alvarez explains why the democratization of analytics at Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation is helping redefine the boundaries of sport.
JMP Live enables enterprise analytics at Regeneron
Diana Nadler, Manager of Continuous Improvement Statistics at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, discusses enterprise analytics during a 2022 JMP Discovery Summit Americas plenary session.
Democratizing analytics at Micron
Ionicia Dembi, Senior Manager in Manufacturing & AI at Micron, explains the forces driving Micron's analytics enablement philosophy.