Predictive Analytics Theory for Real Business Problems
With Bart Baesens
Bart Baesens discusses some of his extensive research in predictive analytics, data mining and customer relationship management – and the importance of these topics to any organization. As both a consultant and an assistant professor in the Research Center for Management Informatics at University of Leuven in Belgium, Baesens is uniquely suited to lead a conversation on the intersection of predictive analytics theory and its application to real business problems.
In this video:
- The qualities of a successful data analyst.
- Using visualization to understand concepts – and also results – in data.
- Migrating analysts from spreadsheets to better analysis and visualization tools.
- The importance of value survival analysis.
- Scaling analytics efforts.