Solutions to Data Preparation Challenges
With John Sall
SAS co-founder and Executive Vice President John Sall recognizes that data analysts spend much of their time preparing the data – at least, the good analysts do. As the creator of JMP® software, he has long respected this fact. Sall discusses his team’s work to make data preparation easier, faster and more reliable. He touches on the challenges of data cleanup, analyzing wide data sets, and staying focused on the problem at hand without leaving the analytic workflow.
In this video:
- The challenges of data preparation.
- Harnessing the strength of data with tens of thousands of columns.
- Enabling statistical understanding with visual, intuitive software.
- The advantages of showing results versus telling them.
- The desktop computer is dead – and other myths.
We also recommend
- Getting Started with JMPLearn the basics of using JMP at your own pace. See how to navigate the JMP menus and data tables, import data into JMP, summarize and graph data, and perform basic statistical analyses.
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.