Consumer and Market Research
- Marketing in a Digital Age: The Democratisation of AnalyticsThis video provides an overview of the challenges and opportunities that digitalisation provides, and how some real-world companies have responded to these to build competencies in what, for marketeers, may be new and unfamiliar bodies of knowledge.
- Using Bayesian Methods in Business and MarketingTechnology, operations and marketing professor on improving marketing models and analyzing customer data.
- Accessible Analytics for MarketingProfessor from Drexel University on her career helping businesses and students understand marketing and consumer data.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Know the Market Research Tools of the TradeFounder of Data Analytics Corp. on the powerful, dynamic tools you can use to extract customer insights.
- Why Customer Satisfaction Is Not EnoughRob Reul on how to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.