We want to celebrate our customers' successes. That's why we're using our network and resources to offer our advocates opportunities to develop thought leadership, amplify their stories, and get more value from the software they've invested in.
What's in it for my organization?
- Work with our editors to document compelling analytics use cases in a format designed to be shared with colleagues and leadership. We’ve heard time and again from JMP users that the easiest way to overcome skepticism is to share proofs of concept that demonstrate how new statistical methods or tools have saved their organization time and money.
- Attract new talent by showcasing how your organization is embracing analytics. The job market for data savvy new hires has never been more competitive. We can help position your organization as a digital transformation leader by celebrating the successes you've had with JMP.
- Leverage the JMP network to develop partnerships with universities and influence science and engineering curricula. By sharing your story, you can help students and faculty to better recognize and understand the industrial applications of statistical methods.
- Gain greater exposure to diverse audiences and professional organizations. Connect with JMP users and experts across a wide range of industries and fields to share ideas and resources.
What's in it for me?
- Build your personal brand as an analytics change agent within your organization.
- Gain recognition as a thought leader in the broader analytics community.
- Deepen connections with a broad professional network.
- Engage in community and educational outreach.
What opportunities are available, what is the time commitment
and where will these resources be used?
The relationship with the JMP organization is the immense value-add that most people don’t know about. Or maybe they don’t understand how much value there is outside of the JMP application itself.
Steve Hampton, PCC Structurals
Register your interest!
23DEC2021 02:23 PM