Evaluate and improve quality, enhance process performance.
- Monitor your processes using Shewhart charts in a whole new way with an interactive Control Chart Builder that lets you drag and drop to explore potential root causes of variation.
- Receive JMP® Live notifications for out-of-control signals from control chart warnings.
- Study the capability and performance of many variables at the same time to easily identify processes that aren't meeting expectations; drill into problem processes to identify potential root causes.
Statistical Process Control
- Xbar R
- Xbar S
- Multivariate control chart
- Western Electric rules
- Tests for special causes
- Laney P' and U'
- Model driven multivariate control chart
Process Capability (Capability Index)
- Specification limits
- Goal plot
Quality Assessment (Process Screening)
- Stability index
- Quality review
- Shift detection
- Process performance
Measurement System Analysis
- Evaluate Measurement Process (EMP)
- Gage R&R
- Type 1 Gage R&R
- Variability chart
- Linearity, bias
- Attribute Gage R&R
- Variance components
- MSA design
Quality Improvement (Six Sigma)
- Pareto Chart
- Cause-and-effect diagram (fishbone, Ishikawa)
- Six Sigma Quality Level (sample size)
- OC Curves
The integrated analysis that JMP facilitates is very helpful to the way engineers think – and think critically at a high level.
Organizational Excellence Training Manager, STMicroelectronics
JMP® Analytic Capabilities
See everything that JMP® can do for you and your organization, from data access and cleaning, to exploration and visualization, all the way through sharing and communicating your results.