See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- BASF + KU LeuvenHow BASF identified a gap in engineering education, then designed a course to fill it with KU Leuven.
- Novozymes HackathonHow Novozymes harnessed collaboration to spread analytic thinking across an organization.
- HP HoodMoving toward widespread statistical enablement, Hood accelerated R&D and deepened product knowledge.
Building consensus around the tools of digital chemistry
How change agents at Johnson Matthey developed a coalition of support for data-driven science.
- DairygoldA dynamic process-enabling tool helps develop the analytics capability of the whole organization.
- PhyzzA combination of sensory analysis and design of experiments helps optimize taste, shelf life and nutritional value.
- P&GQuantitative scientists use statistics to advance P&G’s most iconic consumer brands.
At Nike, analytics helps push the limits
Quality Manager Andres Alvarez explains why the democratization of analytics at Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation is helping redefine the boundaries of sport.
JMP Live enables enterprise analytics at Regeneron
Diana Nadler, Manager of Continuous Improvement Statistics at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, discusses enterprise analytics during a 2022 JMP Discovery Summit Americas plenary session.
- IQEJonathan Williams, PhD, shares thoughts on standardizing best practices and IQE’s analytics transformation.
- VishayA customized analytics workflow in JMP reduces unutilized engineering talent and saves money.
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
Driving Total Quality at NXP
Pradeep Sharma, Ph.D., Senior Manager and Total Quality Practitioner at NXP Semiconductors, details how JMP has enabled a zero-defect status in the automotive division.