Analytics Advocate Guide
Create alignment throughout your organization to position data as a strategic asset– from initial concept and team building to socializing analytic successes and addressing objectives. Along the way, JMP can serve as a trusted adviser to achieve that shared vision of developing a culture of analytic excellence.
What's in it for my organization?
- Empower all areas of your organization to be data-driven.
- Boost reproducibility and get to market faster.
- Accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
- Be known as an analytics leader that retains and attracts top talent.
What's in it for me?
- Demonstrate value and ROI to key stakeholders.
- Develop new skills and benefit from the change you seek.
- Empower others to perform their own analyses, multiplying the influence of data on decisions.
- Achieve recognition as a change agent in your organization.
What does it take to accelerate analytic excellence?
Shared best practices from other analytics advocates
Data can no longer be seen as a by-product of a business activity or process – rather, data has to be seen as a valuable asset. And like every asset, it needs to be generating a return for the business.
Data Science & Analytics Manager, Dairygold
The biggest benefit to consolidating analysis into a standard workflow is that it gives you the power to promptly make decisions based on data and avoid wasting time or making decisions that aren’t baked by evidence.
Fabrizio Ruo Redda,
Senior Manager of R&D, Vishay