- JMP®: A Case Study Approach to Data ExplorationThis course is designed as the first step for those who want to use JMP to explore, manage, and analyze data. It is recommended as a prerequisite for many of our other courses.
- JMP®: Graphing and Reporting with JMP®This course is designed for anybody who wants to create compelling graphs, reports, and dashboards that effectively share the story in their data.
- JMP®: Statistical Decisions Using ANOVA and RegressionThis course teaches you how to use analysis of variance and regression methods to analyze data with a single continuous response variable, and introduces statistical model building.
- Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem SolvingThis course is for anyone seeking to develop core competency in applied problem-solving with data and statistics. It addresses the Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving certification exam content areas and tasks.
Design of Experiments and Quality Improvement
- JMP®: Custom Design of ExperimentsThis course focuses on the core principles of designing an experiment, enabling you to understand and apply those principles to achieve an optimal design using the Custom Design platform in JMP.
- JMP®: Design and Analysis of Mixture ExperimentsThis course is for JMP users who deal with mixture or formulation experiments. The course demonstrates how to use various approaches to create an appropriate experimental design for commonly encountered mixture situations. The analysis of mixture experiments is also covered, including finding the optimum formulation.
- JMP®: Measurement Systems AnalysisThis course teaches you how to determine the measurement error associated with your process, including both measurement system variability and bias, using JMP software.
- JMP®: Modern Screening DesignsThis advanced course presents strategies and methods, using JMP, for designing experiments to screen many factors in an optimal study, as well as several specialized analytical tools that respect the limited information available in such experiments.
- JMP®: Reliability Analysis for Non-Repairable SystemsThis course is for anyone who needs to analyze data, using JMP, about how long an object (reliability) or person (survival) operates within acceptable parameters ("time to event"). The course is presented using manufacturing examples, but those interested in survival analysis or studying recidivism will also find the course useful.
- JMP®: Statistical Process ControlThis course teaches you how to set up and maintain a statistical process control system using JMP software.
- JMP® Pro: Analyzing Curves and Profiles Using the Functional Data ExplorerThis course helps you recognize and model functional data. It teaches you to use the data as a response, such as the outcome for a designed experiment, or as new covariates or features, such as in a multivariate analysis. Functional data are defined as a function, profile, or curve. They are a series of observations over time or any other continuous variable. These data can be modeled so that changes in the shape can be associated with changes in other variables.
- JMP® Pro: Finding Important PredictorsThis course teaches you techniques for fitting statistical models to identify important variables. Manual, graphical, and automated variable selection techniques are presented, along with advanced modeling methods. The demonstrations include modeling both designed and undesigned data.
- JMP® Pro: Predictive ModelingThe course covers the skills required to develop, assess, tune, compare, and score predictive models using JMP Pro software.
JMP Scripting Language
- JMP®: Designing and Building a Complete JMP® ScriptThis course teaches you how to approach writing a new script in a methodical way. A realistic case study is used to illustrate the typical steps. A separate case study is developed in the course exercises.
- JMP®: The JMP® Scripting LanguageThis course is for JMP users who want to extend JMP software's functionality using the JMP Scripting Language (JSL) to automate routine tasks, extend or create new procedures, and customize reports.
- Getting Started JMP®: Statistical Decisions Using ANOVA and Regression Aug. 16 - 19 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Advanced Topics JMP® Pro: Predictive Modeling Aug. 29 - Sep. 1 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Design of Experiments and Quality Improvement JMP®: Custom Design of Experiments Sep. 6 - 9 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- JMP Scripting Language JMP®: The JMP® Scripting Language Sep. 26 - 30 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Getting Started JMP®: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration Oct. 4 - 5 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Design of Experiments and Quality Improvement JMP®: Statistical Process Control Oct. 11 - 14 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET