Upcoming Live Webinars
- Basic Statistically Analysing and Modelling Your Data 1 March | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)Learn how to interactively build models and drill into and interpret associated statistics. Learn about the available model capabilities and when and how to use the ones that are most useful for continuous, categorical and/or complex data.
- Basic Exploring your Data Using Interactive Graphs 1 April | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)Learn how to search for relationships, patterns and outliers and create graphs dynamically to find the visualizations that best communicate results. See how to drag and drop to different zones; change graph styles; use color, patterns, gradients, legends and labels for emphasis and clarity; and use local data filter and tabulations.
- Basic Sharing your Results 1 June | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to save JMP results for JMP users and those who do not use JMP. Learn to, with no scripting required, save repeatable analyses for replay, interactively build a presentation-ready dashboard to run and present reports on a regular basis; create journals that include JMP results and links to data and resources outside JMP; publish interactive results to web servers; and more.
- Basic Essentials of Designing Experiments 1 July | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to design a controlled set of tests to model and explore the relationship between factors and one or more responses for your problem. Learn about the basic types of experimental designs and related terminology essential to making experimental decisions.
- Basic Analysing and Improving Quality 1 Sep. | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to deploy JMP’s interactive quality and SPC capabilities to identify routine (common-cause) and abnormal (special-cause) process variation over time. Learn how to use JMP to help you determine if a process is stable and predictable as well as how to track the impact of adjusting abnormal variation.