Expand Your Analytic Skills
- Mastering JMP: Basic JSL for Automating Workflows 13 September 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)This webinar covers: The JMP scripting language (JSL) includes a set of functions that make building interactive dialogs relatively simple.
- Mastering JMP: Organizing and Getting the Most from JMP Tables 27 September 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to use the characteristics of JMP tables, column and row properties, recode and other tools to customize and visualize analyses.
- Mastering JMP: Data Mining and Predictive Modeling 11 October 2019 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to graphically explore data for relationships that may be important for models, build models using JMP, and build and compare models using JMP Pro's advanced modeling capabilities.
- Mastering JMP: Essentials of Designing Experiments using JMP 22 November 2019 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)Learn about the basic types of designs and related terminology essential to making experimental decisions. See two case studies that demonstrate how to build, model, refine and interpret results.
- Mastering JMP: New in JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15 13 December 2019 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15 include enhancements and new statistical and analytic capabilities that help you visualize, examine and model data about your products, processes and customers.