Design of experiments, predictive analytics, quality improvement, Six Sigma and reliability. JMP seminars bring you together with other data explorers and world-renowned leaders in statistical thought, including Dick De Veaux, Bradley Jones, Chris Nachtsheim, Bill Meeker, Doug Montgomery and José Ramírez.
- UK JMP User Group 2019 18 July 2019 | Fujifilm & Johnson Matthey| Billingham
- Finnish JMP Users Group Meeting 26 September 2019 | Murata Electronics Oy | Vantaa
- Improving Manufacturing Performance with Cutting-Edge Predictive AnalyticsIn this free seminar, you’ll learn how to identify new opportunities for improving manufacturing performance – and develop data-driven solutions to achieve significant and lasting improvement. Live Stream | 10 October 2019 | 10:00 - 12:50 CEST
- Statistical Discovery in Quality EngineeringAttend this free seminar and learn how to effectively pursue the traditional objectives of process control and improvement with quality engineering. Live Stream | 10 october 2019 | 14:00 – 15:20 CEST
- Danish JMP Users Group Meeting 30 October 2019 | SAS Institute | Copenhagen