Successful companies in Chemical, Biotech, Life-Sciences, High-tech and Consumer Product Goods process industries apply statistical methods to accelerate innovation and reduce production cost. Explore this series of industry led papers webinars to learn how to discover insights in your data, reduce time to market, uncover and solve blind spots in processes.
- Symrise: Mastering complex processes with Design of ExperimentsLearn how Symrise’s approach in Design of Experiments leads to understanding of complex processes and targeted formulation development
- Start being predictable: improve your experimentationLearn how modern experimentation methods can increase your process understanding, allowing you to develop new products and boost your R&D output
- Solvay: Industrial data science for chemical process perfectionJoin us for a JMP sponsored webinar with Solvay data scientist Francisco Navarro to learn how to better understand chemical processes
- Anatune: Data analytics for analytical method developmentLearn how you can develop better methods faster using the synergy of automated sample preparation, chemometrics and design of experiments (DoE)
- AstraZeneca: Future chemistry: exploring the possibility spaceFind out how to accelerate discovery by understanding vast and complex chemistry problems with visual and predictive data modelling
- Dr Reddy’s: How to make analytical methods fit-for-purposeLearn about advances in developing scientific analytical methods development and validation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Imperial College: Teaching Design of Experiments to chemists: lessons from Imperial College LondonFirst-hand experience from Imperial College London: Join us to learn about the importance and efficient implementation of a DoE training program in chemistry