Upcoming Live Webinars
- Intermediate Mastering JMP: New in JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15 09 January 2020 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15 include enhancements and new statistical and analytic capabilities that help you visualize, examine and model data about your products, processes and customers.
- Basic Mastering JMP: Essentials of Designing Experiments Using JMP 13 February 2020 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)See how to design a controlled set of tests to model and explore the relationship between factors and one or more responses for your process or product. Learn about the basic types of experimental designs and related terminology essential to making experimental decisions.
- Basic Mastering JMP: Evaluating and Monitoring Your Process Using MSA and SPC 12 March 2020 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)Learn about some JMP tools and techniques to help evaluate a process for stability, bias and the precision of the measurement system.
- Advanced Automating Analyses Using JMP® Scripts 16 April 2020 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)See how to use JMP’s interactive capability plus simple scripting to create an updatable report that you can also embed into an MS Word or PowerPoint document. This webinar is designed as a tutorial.
- Basic Mastering JMP: Data Mining and Predictive Modeling 14 May 2020 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)Learn how to explore data, analyze root causes, intelligently handle missing data, and efficiently build and compare predictive models on historical data sets. See how to graphically explore data for relationships that may be important for models, build models using JMP, and build and compare models using JMP Pro's advanced modeling capabilities.