For industrial R&D and manufacturing, Design of Experiments (DOE) is an impactful statistical tool when multiple factors at a time need consideration—which is almost always the case. Design of Experiments helps scientists and engineers find the best solutions by fully exploring the possibilities of their process. It is also a learning tool, allowing you to capture complex behaviours and understand the effect of all factors.
Our users describe the wins from using Design of Experiments as:
- Enabling better outcomes.
- Increasing the predictability of useful outcomes.
- Enabling increased impact on team and business outcomes.
- Facilitating a more satisfying work experience and work-life balance.
- Creating efficiencies – typically completing work in an average of half the total time across all projects.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to get started with Design of Experiments and learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.