Analytic solutions to real-world problems
Learning by doing can sometimes make all the difference. That’s why each webinar in this diverse collection of data analysis case studies is accompanied by a downloadable copy of the data table used in the presentation for you to try out the techniques for yourself.
- Leveraging Free Text Data to Build Better ModelsLearn how text data can be combined with non-text data to build better models and make better decisions.
- Predictive Modeling for Risk of DiseaseWalk through an example based on building predictive models for peripheral arterial disease risk using data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys.
- Well Performance Evaluation With Data-Driven Analytics to Optimize a Hydraulic Fracture StrategyLearn to analyze risk and uncertainty, strengthen confidence in completion strategies and maximize oil well performance with a modeling strategy that aggregates spatial, temporal and field data.
- QbD: Using DOE to Increase Knowledge of the Process and Design SpaceDiscover when to apply design of experiments and how to identify different strategies to suit a variety of experimental needs.
- Analytical Method DevelopmentDiscover a new approach that will enable to you to expend as few resources as possible while maximizing the information you get from an assay.
- Pharmaceutical Method TransferConduct a successful analytical method transfer with time-saving statistical methods. In this webinar, you’ll learn new best practices to help streamline testing protocols.
- Visualization and Analysis in Oncology Trials Using RECISTLearn how specialized interactive visualization reports can help you more effectively evaluate early efficacy signals in oncology therapeutic studies.
- Pharmaceutical Product StabilityLearn how to navigate pharmaceutical regulatory requirements with robust analytics.
- Uncover the Key Data Necessary to Reduce Your Hidden FactoryExplore new strategies for identifying the activities that are harming your manufacturing processes, while learning how to create a better process that is both robust and repeatable.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Exploring Capability AnalysisAll processes are variable to some degree, but how can you be sure your processes are functioning within acceptable parameters?
- Model Selection for Designed ExperimentsSelect your best! Learn how ad hoc model reduction, stepwise regression and effect screening can be used to help you determine the best model for your designed experiment.
- Clinical Trial Safety Analysis With JMP ClinicalConsolidate your clinical trial workflows by providing interactive reviews for medical monitors, reviewers and writers. This randomized controlled trial case study shows you how!
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Boosting Performance With Custom Designed ExperimentsStreamline your experimentation with a customized experimental design. Test only those factors that have the biggest impact on your processes. Find out how in this film development case study.
- Tackling Unstructured Data With Text ExplorationBecome a more efficient data wrangler! See how one consultant organizes his unstructured data to see linkages between word usage and document of origin.
- How to Reduce Costs Through Visual AnalysisSee how one hospital network used visual analysis techniques to explore factors leading to high costs and compromised care.
- Exploring Your Data With Custom MappingFind your "quantified self"! See how custom maps can be created and used to track personal data in new and interesting ways.
- Best Practices in Data VisualizationDoes your graph need a makeover? Listen in to find out techniques for creating an effective graph. Even the simplest data set can be transformed into a compelling case study.
- How to Save Time With Repeatable AnalysesIs it possible to automate the entire analytic life cycle? Yes! Find out how in this case study from one biotech company.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessDiscover how to use one-way analysis, histogram distributions and more. This case study showcases how one ethanol manufacturing plant successfully implemented Statistical Process Control to limit batch-to-batch variance.
- Optimizing Your Process With Design of ExperimentsIn this study, a specialty chemicals supplier is struggling to manufacture enough pigment at the required specifications to meet customer demand. See how they implement a more efficient process.
- Improving Your Process With Statistical ModelsA pharmaceutical manufacturer seeks process improvement in the midst of an alarming number of batch failures and a high degree of variability in the natural materials used in the manufacturing process. How do they find the answers?
- Going Beyond Spreadsheet Analytics With Visual Data DiscoveryHow do you uncover the information you miss by using spreadsheets alone? This case study will explain how to augment your existing tools and processes for exploratory data analysis to see what you may have been missing.