Data Exploration and Visualization
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinar you will learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- The Top 7 Myths That Lead to Really Bad GraphsIn this brief, we review seven of the most common misconceptions when visualizing data. When these myths are dispelled, your charts will be more effective and easier to design.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- NVIDIAManagement helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.