Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for JMP or JMP Pro users with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using their JMP software.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter.
The NEW FORMAT is a concise 30-minute demo followed by 15 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
After the session, view the demo video in the JMP Community and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic Designing Mixture Experiments 15 December | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Basic Importing, Consolidating & Maximizing the Value of your Data (EMEA) 26 January | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Basic Easy DOE Flexible Mode - Maximizing Your DOE Capabilities 23 February | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Basic Understanding and Modeling Response Curves 15 March | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Basic Maximizing Quality Using Design Space Profiling 26 April | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)