"Using simulation data we have developed a 3D plot which included three ingredients. This has helped us find out that a group of formula had both reasonable high performance and stable products. We have generated a successful formula within three months. This is three times faster than our normal formula design."
- Zhiwu Liang (Procter and Gamble)
Gaining skills around a multistage process of turning data into useful insights is key. In this video, you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to turn data into actionable insights with a combination of data preparation, exploration, and statistical modelling. You’ll also hear discussion around the integration of dynamic visualization with modelling.
We speak to:
- Zhiwu Liang, Principal Statistician at Procter & Gamble about data preparation and visualisation in product development.
- Florent Mathieu, Process R&D Engineer at Michelin about modelling in process development.
- Marco Salfi, Senior System Engineer at JMP about the integration of Data Preparation, Exploratory Data Analysis and Modeling in the production process.
- How to uncover and tell the story in your data.
- How you can exploit data-driven methods and algorithms with simple, interactive visuals.
- The importance of using your domain knowledge, experience, and intuition alongside data driven methods.