- Going Beyond SpreadsheetsIn this video you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to go beyond spreadsheets and discover patterns in data quickly and easily.
- Improving Existing ProcessesIn this webinar you will attain a deeper understanding of products and processes when some of the variables are measured at higher frequencies than others.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinar you will learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- Making Better Use of Spectral and Chromatographical Data in Product and Process DevelopmentLearn a simple and efficient way of extracting the signals from the noise for a deeper, better understanding of your processes and products.
- When Spreadsheets Are Not Enough: Get More out of Your DataLearn how to gain insight into the relationships in higher dimensional data, using integrated data management, dynamic graphs and statistics.
- Using Data Visualization for Better Decision MakingExplore different kind of graphs to visualize your data and communicate your findings effectively with colleagues and stakeholders