How P&G Saved Millions and Improved Quality With Analytics
With Cy Wegman
Models and analytics don’t make money, but better decisions do. Cy Wegman takes this approach to his work as a consultant and former engineer in the CPG industry – emphasizing solutions that lead to better decisions. Over the course of his 38-year career at Procter & Gamble, Wegman saved the company hundreds of millions of dollars by applying his technical expertise. He talks about his experiences here.
In this video:
- Paper, plants and problem solving – and the analytics skills they require.
- Why leaders with integrity drive fear out of the organization.
- Hated school? You can still be a lifelong learner.
- How sequential optimization increased production, improved quality and reduced the cost of paper towel production.
- Optimize your experiments or risk leaving a lot of money on the table.