More On-Demand Webinars from JMP
- Addressing the Challenges of Data VarietyYour analysis can be challenged by data that is too tall, wide, full of miscodings, outliers, or holes. What to do? John Sall, SAS Co-Founder, answers these questions and more.
- Advantages of Bootstrap Forest for Yield Analysis: A Semiconductor Case StudyLearn how semiconductor manufacturers are reducing time to market while keeping quality high.
- Creating Visual Masterpiece from Data
- Data Cleaning Made Easy | Webinar On DemandData Cleaning was voted as the #1 pain in the data analysis process. Cleaning and organizing data is the least enjoyable part of data scientists and engineers.
- Data Driven Decisions for Smarter Manufacturing
- DOE Case StudiesProfessor Peter Goos presents explains why, when and how to use response surface design, screening design, definitive screening design and split plot design.
- Estimating the Degradation Rate of Photovoltaic Arrays Using a Two-Component Nonlinear ModelBased on only one year of data, Chris Gotwalt, Director of Statistical R&D, predicts the relative power output of solar cells for five years into the future.
- From Data to Insights: Building an End-to-End Analytic Workflow Within Your OrganizationAnybody who's doing data analysis has a shared objective. We’re trying to take raw information and data and turn that into a shareable insight or an actionable insight.
- Gaining Innovation Momentum Through Data AnalyticsIndustry 4.0, big data, data mining and IoT. As the digitization of the manufacturing sector gains momentum, what key things do you need to know about analyzing your manufacturing data?
- Getting Started with JMPLearn the basics of using JMP at your own pace. See how to navigate the JMP menus and data tables, import data into JMP, summarize and graph data, and perform basic statistical analyses.
- How to Connect to JMP LiveThis short video will show you how to establish, add, modify or remove connections in your JMP Live platform.
- How to Publish Reports to JMP LiveIn this short video we'll show you how to publish data and reports in JMP Live so everyone can benefit from your discoveries.
- How to Replace JMP Live ReportsIn this short video (less than two minutes) we will show you how to replace your findings and reports in JMP Live.
- JMP 15 is hereJohn Sall, chief architect of JMP, unveils JMP 15 at Discovery Summit Tucson 2019.
- JMP Live 17: Kicking Collaboration Up a Few NotchesThis talk walks through some of the new exciting features in JMP Live 17.
- Johnson Matthey: Building organizational consensus around the tools of digital chemistryThis one-hour, webinar offers rare insight into how chemists and scientific leaders can more effectively work together to build consensus and lay the foundations for digital chemistry’s implementation.
- Mastering DOE As Easy As ABCThis three-part workshop on statistical modelling techniques is geared towards scientists and engineers who are looking to make the most of their data and gain valuable insights as quickly as possible.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.
- New DOE Features in JMP 12Goos and Jones partner to explain DOE features added in JMP 12, including the addition of hard-to-change covariate factors, new space-filling design capabilities, enhancements to definitive screening designs and covering arrays.
- Now Presenting......JMP 14Looking for improvements to organize, contain and model your data? See how JMP 14 offers new ways to do all this and more.
- Publishing to JMP LiveIn this talk you'll see how to easily publish a report, before diving into the flexibility that is available to you if you need it.
- Regeneron PharmaceuticalsIn this presentation, Diana Nadler, Manager of Continuous Improvement Statistics, discusses enterprise analytics at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- Reliability Engineering: Modern Methods for Achieving High ReliabilityJoin Dr. Bill Meeker as he briefly reviews the history of the field of reliability engineering, outlines where it’s headed, and discusses both basic and emerging methods to help you achieve high reliability.
- Robust Strategy in Statistical Process Control Chart
- Six Sigma Cheat Code | On-Demand SeriesThis is a three-part Six Sigma methodology series to help improve business processes by reducing defects and errors, minimizing variation, and increasing quality and efficiency.
- Tame Your Data | On-Demand SeriesIn this 3-part on-demand webinar series, you will gain practical tips to streamline your data cleaning process and unlock the true potential of your information.
- The Relevance of Measurement Systems Analysis: A Case Study on MSA Methodology and ApplicationsDive into our two-part MSA webinar with Christian Neu of P&G. Discover how MSA enhances research, optimizes processes, and fast-tracks product launches. Part one covers MSA basics, while part two explores gauge validation. Upgrade your research acumen now!
- Triskaidekaphilia: Introducing JMP 13John Sall, SAS co-founder and chief architect of JMP, gives a tour of some of the feature highlights in the new release.
- Visual Six Sigma: A Case StudySee how three Visual Six Sigma strategies are put in practice to better understand the reasons behind the failure of a pill production line.
- Visualizing Response SurfacesExplore the benefits of interactive data visualization on response surface modeling with John Sall, creator of JMP.
- Worst Practices in Data MiningData mining expert Dick De Veaux discusses case studies from a range of industries to illustrate pitfalls that can frustrate problem-solving and discovery.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 800x600 screen resolution or higher. Some videos may require 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.