Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic Creating Custom Drill-Down Graphs to Enhance Interactive Reporting Jan. 29 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Basic Analysis and Plotting Feb. 5 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Intermediate Using Definitive Screening Designs to Get More Information from Fewer Trials Feb. 11 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Specifying and Fitting Models Feb. 12 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Analysis Feb. 18 | 2:00 p.m. ET