Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic JMP® Clinical: Centralized Statistical Monitoring of Clinical Trials Oct. 28 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Using JMP Pro Generalized Regression to Analyze Designed Experiments Nov. 4 | 11:00 am ET
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Using JMP Pro Generalized Regression to Better Understand Observational Data Nov. 11 | 11:00 am ET
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Selecting the Appropriate JMP Pro Generalized Regression Distribution for Your Response Nov. 18 | 11:00 am ET
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Mixed Models Part 1 - A Critical Tool When You Have More Than One Source of Variation Dec. 2 | 11:00 am ET