Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for JMP or JMP Pro users with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using their JMP software.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter.
The format for 2022 is a concise 30-minute demo followed by 15 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
After the session, view the demo video in the JMP Community and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Local-language live Zoom webinars are also offered in the UK, Western Europe and Asia. See your country jmp.com/mastering site.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic Using Geographic Maps July 8 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Collaborating Using JMP Live July 15 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Creating Custom Drill-Down Graphs to Enhance Interactive Reporting July 22 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Creating Custom Maps to Enhance Your Analyses August 5 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Organizing Your Work Into Projects August 19 | 2:00 p.m. ET