Design of Experiments
Actively manipulate factors according to a pre-specified design to quickly and easily gain useful, new understanding.
Stability and Shelf Life Analysis
Explore and establish expiration dating and easily calculate confidence limits and crossing times. ICH adherence guidelines for regulated products are built in.
Measurement Systems Analysis
Analyze and understand the capability of your measurement systems. Uncover lurking sources of variation.
Statistical Process Control
Separate common and special causes of variation to assist in analyzing your processes, including problem investigation, out-of-control conditions and ongoing monitoring for stability.
- Webcast: Using Statitistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your Process
- Free Online Course: STIPS Quality Methods Module
Robust Process Optimization
Find the sweet spot in your process where performance is minimally sensitive to variation for all critical quality attribute (CQA) goals.
- Whitepaper: Improving Processes with Statistical Models
- Whitepaper: Smart Machine Learning for Manufacturers
- Whitepaper: Big Data, Pharma 4.0 and Process Modeling
- Whitepaper: Statistical Intervals: Confidence, Prediction
Promotional Offering Response Analysis
Learn what demographic groups respond positively, and maybe more important, negatively to promotional product offerings for better targeted offerings in the future.
- Webcast: Exploring Customer Perception with Max Diff Scaling
- Webcast: Understanding Customer Needs with Choice Modeling
- Webcast: Deriving Sentiment from Opinions or Product Choices
- Webcast: Ung JMP for Marketing Analytics and Consumer Research
- Webcast: Using JMP Pro for Enhanced Marketing Analytics and Consumer Research
- Webcast: Why Customer Satisfaction Is Not Enough
- Blog: JMP for Marketing and Consumer Research
- Blog: Gap Analysis of JMP for Marketing and Consumer Research
- Blog: A Q&A with Consumer Research Expert Rob Reul
- Blog: What Survey Research Can (And Can't) Do