More On-Demand Webinars from JMP
- Addressing the Challenges of Data VarietyYour analysis can be challenged by data that is too tall, wide, full of miscodings, outliers, or holes. What to do? John Sall, SAS Co-Founder, answers these questions and more.
- Advantages of Bootstrap Forest for Yield Analysis: A Semiconductor Case StudyLearn how semiconductor manufacturers are reducing time to market while keeping quality high.
- DOE Case StudiesProfessor Peter Goos presents explains why, when and how to use response surface design, screening design, definitive screening design and split plot design.
- Estimating the Degradation Rate of Photovoltaic Arrays Using a Two-Component Nonlinear ModelBased on only one year of data, Chris Gotwalt, Director of Statistical R&D, predicts the relative power output of solar cells for five years into the future.
- Getting Started with JMPLearn the basics of using JMP at your own pace. See how to navigate the JMP menus and data tables, import data into JMP, summarize and graph data, and perform basic statistical analyses.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.
- New DOE Features in JMP 12Goos and Jones partner to explain DOE features added in JMP 12, including the addition of hard-to-change covariate factors, new space-filling design capabilities, enhancements to definitive screening designs and covering arrays.
- Now Presenting......JMP 14Looking for improvements to organize, contain and model your data? See how JMP 14 offers new ways to do all this and more.
- Reliability Engineering: Modern Methods for Achieving High ReliabilityJoin Dr. Bill Meeker as he briefly reviews the history of the field of reliability engineering, outlines where it’s headed, and discusses both basic and emerging methods to help you achieve high reliability.
- Triskaidekaphilia: Introducing JMP 13John Sall, SAS co-founder and chief architect of JMP, gives a tour of some of the feature highlights in the new release.
- Visual Six Sigma: A Case StudySee how three Visual Six Sigma strategies are put in practice to better understand the reasons behind the failure of a pill production line.
- Visualizing Response SurfacesExplore the benefits of interactive data visualization on response surface modeling with John Sall, creator of JMP.
- Why the Future of Manufacturing Depends on Statistical Data AnalysisIndustry 4.0, big data, data mining and IoT. As the digitization of the manufacturing sector gains momentum, what key things do you need to know about analyzing your manufacturing data?
- Worst Practices in Data MiningData mining expert Dick De Veaux discusses case studies from a range of industries to illustrate pitfalls that can frustrate problem-solving and discovery.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 800x600 screen resolution or higher. Some videos may require 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.