Smart manufacturing has fundamentally changed the data landscape.
The amount of data we produce is growing at an exponential rate. However, we might only be using a third of that data. Think of the opportunity of being able to explore and understand the other two-thirds of the data that's available to you, and how many more things you could do for your company.
Many manufacturing processes involve hundreds or even thousands of process variables, each of which must be stable or “within control.” Moreover, the outputs of these processes – also often numerous – must all meet customer specifications. That’s a lot of room for something to go wrong. When it does, you can’t afford to spin your wheels hunting for potential causes through trial and error.
Going from low knowledge to high knowledge – that is what design engineering and process engineering are all about.
In this on-demand webinar, we would like you to “Rethink Data”. It’s not sufficient to simply build a foundation of knowledge for how to analyze data; you have to analyze it well, and for that, you need the right tools. You will learn how to quickly focus your limited time and resources on the actions most likely to lead to meaningful process improvement.
- Introduction to Engineering Statistics and Data Analysis
- Is my process capable and stable?
- What are the sources for process variation?
- How can I improve my process?
- Help! My process took an excursion, what caused it?
- Introduction to Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Which variable or combination of variables affects your results?
Want to learn more about JMP? Send your enquiry to email@example.com.