JMP® Clinical and JMP® Genomics
Get more insights faster from your clinical trials and genomics data.
Life sciences technology is changing quickly, spurring advances in biological research and drug development practices. This webinar series explores JMP techniques and capabilities in the areas of genomics and clinical trials analysis.
- Getting Started with JMP Clinical 5.0Seeking medical monitors that desire bring more focus and understanding of their clinical data.This three-part presentation provides a step-by-step guide for data preparation and analysis.
- Multiple Testing Correction: Why, When and HowCalling all JMP Clinical and Genomics Users: Learn how to administer correction of significance results to avoid false claims.
- Adverse Event Signal Detection Using Bayesian Hierarchical ModelingA tutorial on how to use JMP is used to streamline the review of MCMC diagnostics and the analysis of posterior probabilities.
- Considerations with mRNA-seq Data AnalysisThe ins and outs of mRNA-seq including helpful instructions on special methods for data treatment.
- Subgroup Analyses and Time WindowsCustomize your safety data analysis with these two great tools in JMP Clinical.
- Gene Expression Analysis for Absolute BeginnersDon't have a statistical background but want to understand analysis of gene expression data? No problem! This intro will walk you through the basic steps.
- Predictive Modeling in the Life SciencesThis webinar reviews tools for comparing a large pool of potential models and ways to identify the usefulness of a particular model.
- Disproportionality Analysis and its Application to Spontaneously-Reported Adverse Events in PharmacovigilanceCommon methods to measure disproportionality: Richard Zink provides the latest tips on measuring adverse effects after your drug has reached the market.
- Analyzing Adverse Events with JMP ClinicalDiscover innovative techniques that let you explore and display adverse event data in a variety of ways, revealing trends and hidden patterns.