Webinar On Demand
Data Cleaning Made Easy
Data Cleaning was voted as the #1 pain in the data analysis process. Cleaning and organizing data is the least enjoyable part of data scientists and engineers.
JMP makes data cleaning a breeze and you can bid farewell to that mundane routine process by automating the process using JMP.
JMP is an all-in-one, self-service platform that offers a vast menu of easy-to-use analytical capabilities that can be assembled to create an end-to-end analytic workflow.
This on-demand video walks you through one of the most important but time-consuming analytics processes by automating data cleaning:
- Common Data Cleaning Problem
- Multiple Columns Name Cleanup
- Multiple Rows Removal
- Duplicated Rows Handling
- Typing Errors Treatment
- Missing Value Treatment
- Outliers Treatment
- Imbalanced Data Treatment
- Common Data Transformation Method
- Formula for Text Data Extraction
- Formula Creation Short-cut
- Useful Data Aggregation Method
- Additional: Datetime Data Cleaning
- Automating Data-cleaning and Graph Building Processes as Displayed
- Want to learn more about JMP? Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.