Configuration of JMP Clinical on Citrix XenApp 7.6 Fundamentals Server
This document provides instructions for configuring JMP Clinical 8 for use on a Windows server running the Citrix XenApp 7.6 Fundamentals application.
1. Installation and Configuration of Citrix XenApp 7.6 Fundamentals on the Server
The Citrix XenApp 7.6 Fundamentals application should already have been installed and configured on a Windows Server by your network administrator, according to the Citrix instructions.
2. Installation and Publishing of JMP Clinical
JMP Clinical 8 should already have been installed and published on the same server by your network administrator according to the Citrix instructions.
3. Setup Client
A corresponding Citrix Workspace app must be downloaded and installed on your client machine. The app can be downloaded from http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix- receiver.html by you or by anyone who has administrator privileges on the client machine.
4. Accessing JMP Clinical on the server:
- Before you can access and run JMP Clinical, your network administrator will set an account for you on the server and provide you with a link/URL so you can connect to the server.
- To access the Citrix server, open a web browser, such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edgei, and navigate to the specified URL. The Citrix server login page (shown below) will open.
- Enter your user name, password, and network domain in the indicated fields and click Log On.
- After you log into the application, an icon for the JMP Clinical application will appear in the browser window, as shown below. Click on the JMP Clinical icon to open and run the software.ii.
i Use of Internet Explorer can result in errors and is not recommended.
ii If you plan to sync studies across multiple servers, you will need to reboot all of the servers following the installation of JMP Clinical.
Contact Technical Support
- Report a Problem
- 800.450.0135 (US)