Unearth the possibilities in your data
Can’t make it to a live event? View on-demand webinars featuring invited experts and JMP guides.
- Predictive Analytics For Smarter Business Decision Making (DC)Watch this free webinar to learn how to use interactive and visual data mining techniques using JMP and JMP Pro.
- Streamlining Workflows to Optimise ProcessesLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Improving Product Reliability With Quality By DesignLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Establishing Clinical Trial Safety and Efficacy With JMP ClinicalLearn cutting-edge new clinical trial monitoring techniques that apply the principles of quality by design to increase clinical understanding.
- Predictive Analytics For Smarter Business Decision Making (UK)Join Dick De Veaux for a seminar where he will show you how to use interactive and visual data mining techniques using JMP and JMP Pro.
- Optimal Experimental Plan: DOE Experts Peter Goos and Bradley JonesJoin author and University of Leuven Professor Peter Goos and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs that can reduce the cost of experimentation, accommodate multiple types of factors, and lead to optimal factor settings even when the design space is constrained.
- Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt: Improving Product Reliability Thought leaders Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt lead an insightful technical demonstration highlighting trends in the statistical assessment of product reliability that can help you reach maximum productivity in your analyses.
- Jorge Camoes: Discover What’s Hiding in Your Data With Exploratory Data AnalysisExplore ways to use data visualisation and exploratory data analysis to maximise the insights you’re getting from your data
- Increasing Process and Product Understanding Through Better Statistical Modelling See how to best leverage existing data to gain insights that will allow you to quickly and permanently resolve business challenges.
- David Meintrup, Peter Goos and Volker Kraft: Fostering Innovation by Spreading Analytical Capability Learn how interactive data visualization supports the process of training, teaching and learning statistics in the workplace and classroom.
- Improving Your Processes With Design of ExperimentsExplore how to better define data collection plans using design of experiments, statistically model the patterns of variation and identify optimum operating conditions.
- Reproducible Experimentation for Diagnostically Driven Drug ResearchMatt Wongchenko and Russ Wolfinger discuss strategies for leveraging data and statistical tools to achieve better, reproducible science.
- Modern Genomic Methods for Crop Improvement in Breeding ProgramsEric Jackson and Kelci Miclaus discuss new strategies to increase production and drive selection of healthier crops.
- Modern Clinical Monitoring And Quality By DesignLearn the Impact of regulatory guidance on Analytics, the Modern Techniques in Clinical Trial Monitoring and how to use QbD to increase clinical understanding.
- Best Practices for Building Quick and Useful DashboardsSee a complete workflow for building dashboards, from data access and cleanup to model-building, data visualization and sharing.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey Analysis Marketing analysis leader Walt Paczkowski tackles some of the most pressing questions in market research today including testing, discete choice modeling and more.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.