Unearth the possibilities in your data
Can’t make it to a live event? View on-demand webinars featuring invited experts and JMP guides.
- Using Experimental Design to Increase Predictability, Optimize Processes and Lower CostsLearn best practices for accelerating learning cycles and reducing costs while tackling complicated challenges with custom DOE.
- Beyond Dashboards: Designing Dashboards That Users Actually LikeUncover the real reasons, far deeper than the visual design, why so many dashboards fail to satisfy users and organizations.
- Improving Product Reliability With Quality By DesignLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Predictive Analytics For Smarter Business Decision MakingJoin Dick De Veaux for a seminar where he will show you how to use interactive and visual data mining techniques using JMP and JMP Pro.
- Optimal Experimental Plan: DOE Experts Peter Goos and Bradley JonesJoin author and University of Leuven Professor Peter Goos and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs that can reduce the cost of experimentation, accommodate multiple types of factors, and lead to optimal factor settings even when the design space is constrained.
- Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt: Improving Product Reliability Thought leaders Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt lead an insightful technical demonstration highlighting trends in the statistical assessment of product reliability that can help you reach maximum productivity in your analyses.
- David Meintrup, Peter Goos and Volker Kraft: Fostering Innovation by Spreading Analytical Capability Learn how interactive data visualization supports the process of training, teaching and learning statistics in the workplace and classroom.
- Reproducible Experimentation for Diagnostically Driven Drug ResearchMatt Wongchenko and Russ Wolfinger discuss strategies for leveraging data and statistical tools to achieve better, reproducible science.
- Modern Clinical Monitoring And Quality By DesignLearn the Impact of regulatory guidance on Analytics, the Modern Techniques in Clinical Trial Monitoring and how to use QbD to increase clinical understanding.
- Make Your Experiments Count: DOE Expert Bradley JonesJoin author and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs.
- Best Practices for Building Quick and Useful DashboardsSee a complete workflow for building dashboards, from data access and cleanup to model-building, data visualization and sharing.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.