Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
Register for individual webinars by choosing a title below. Or, register for multiple webinars.
- Basic Using Structural Equation Models to Uncover Relationships between Observed and Latent Variables Apr. 22 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn about Structural Equation Models, when they might be useful, and how to create them to specify and test hypothesized relationships among observed and unobserved variables. See how JMP Pro starts by modeling means and variances for all variables, lets you see multiple views of the model while it is being built and provides model details that can alert you to model weaknesses prior to running the model. Learn how to compare fitted models to baseline unrestricted and baseline independence models.
- Basic Collaborating Using JMP Live Apr. 23 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to publish data, dashboards or reports to a private, secure web site. Understand Groups and how they are used. Learn to create, manage and modify Personal Groups for reports you publish. See how to publish reports, share reports and automate publishing and update of routine reports. See how colleagues can adjust analyses and reports using the standard JMP exploratory data tools such as the local data filter or column switcher.
- Intermediate Identifying Unusual Patterns that Might Identify Data Integrity Issues Apr. 30 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn to screen data tables for unexpected patterns that might indicate the presence of data integrity issues, from data recording or formatting errors to data falsification. See several case studies in financial, medical, and industrial domains that show how to interactively look for patterns in data tables such as duplicate series of values, linear relationships between columns across groups of rows, properties about the formatted values, and certain distributional properties.
- Basic Extracting Practical Information from Quality-by-Design Models May 7 | 2:00 p.m. ETSee how to design and execute structured experiments to efficiently design and manufacture pharmaceutical and medical devices. Learn how to address the influence of real-world variation patterns when simulating and determining settings of critical process parameters that meet the requirements for critical quality attributes.
- Advanced Using Design of Experiments Methods for Efficient Modeling & Simulation May 13 | 2:00 p.m. ETSee how to use Design of Experiments (DOE) methods to extract the most useful information from the smallest number of computer simulation runs. Learn how to sequentially run blocks of simulations to conduct the fewest trials using the minimum computing resources necessary to analyze the sensitivity of the factors being studied.
- Basic Deriving Sentiments from Opinions or Product Choices May 14 | 2:00 p.m. ETSee how to use JMP Pro’s Text Explorer to quantify sentiment from free (unstructured) text data using lexicon-based sentiment analysis and derived sentiment analysis scoring techniques. Learn how to implement both approaches and interpret the results appropriately to supplement analysis of structured data.
- Basic Selecting Proper Sample Size for Your Designed Experiment May 21 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to help balance experimental test goals with resource constraints. See how to determine how many runs, experimental units or samples you will need for your experiment. Learn how to examine tradeoffs and determine how many units you will need to detect differences in treatments means, construct an interval with a specified width and/or estimate failure time.
- Basic Time Series Forecasting May 27 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to forecast hundreds of time series easy and quickly. See how to streamline building, interpreting and automatically selecting the best-fitting forecasting model from a pool of 30 candidate models in a single run.
- Intermediate Screening and Controlling Manufacturing Processes June 4 | 2:00 p.m. ETUnderstand how to use JMP to evaluate the Voice of the Process (process performance) and Voice of the Customer (process adherence to customer specifications). See how to monitor and analyze large amounts of data necessary to maintain or improve quality. Learn how to import process data and along with their specification and control limits to scan processes for stability and capability so you can focus attention on processes needing improvement.
- Advanced Retrieving and Organizing Text for Analysis June 10 | 2:00 p.m. ETSee how to use Text Explorer to analyze unstructured text, such as comment fields in surveys or incident reports. Learn how to interactively consolidate similar terms, recode terms, understand the underlying patterns in your text data and include the data in your analyses.
- Basic Producing and Interpreting Basic Statistics June 11 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn to interactively produce analysis graphs and associated statistics at the same time. See how to generate and interpret basic summary statistics, fit distributions and perform hypothesis testing on the mean and on the standard deviation.
- Basic Using Hypothesis Testing to Make Informed Decisions June 18 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to use JMP to make conclusions related to a situation or problem on the basis of data obtained from a sample of data, so you can use the results to improve quality and provide guidance on production control and improvements. See examples that demonstrate the basic principles that you can easily apply to your work.
- Basic Data Mining and Predictive Modeling June 25 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to explore data, analyze root causes, intelligently handle missing data, and efficiently build and compare predictive models on historical data sets. See how to graphically explore data for relationships that may be important for models, build models using JMP, and build and compare models using JMP Pro's advanced modeling capabilities.
- Basic Creating, Using and Sharing JMP Journals July 16 | 2:00 p.m. ETSee how to create JMP journals to store, organize and present results as static or dynamic presentations. See how to incorporate JMP tables, reports and scripts and link to data and resources outside JMP. Learn how to format journals; dynamically open reports and tables; and interact with tables and report entries by selecting points, subsetting data, or using context-sensitivity to create more reports and graphs.
- Basic Building and Comparing Predictive Models using JMP Pro July 23 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn about model types and techniques; the roles of test, training and validation data; and how to compare models. See how to build, automatically fit, validate and compare models to predict disease risk using disease and demographic data using JMP Pro.
- Advanced Building Custom Applications July 29 | 2:00 p.m. ETLearn how to design, create, save and share custom applications, dashboards and presentations. See how to use Application Builder to build a basic JMP Application from scratch using drag and drop coding tools and create a more advanced, custom application using basic JMP Scripting Language (JSL) commands relevant to Application Builder.
- Basic Saving and Sharing JMP Reports and Graphs July 30 | 2:00 p.m. ETJMP lets you save your analysis to the data table as a script so others with JMP can recreate, explore, and modify analyses and accompanying graphs. Learn the basics of saving to JMP Journals, JMP Projects, web reports, JMP Live, interactive HTML, and JMP Dashboards. See how you can also save all or selected parts of JMP reports for use in other documents, programs or slide shows. Learn how to save.png, .jpg, .gif, .eps, .emf, .pdf, .tiff and .svg.