How Industrial Statistics Has (and Hasn’t) Changed
With Bertram Schäfer
In some ways, industrial statistics has changed a lot. In some ways, it hasn’t changed at all. STATCON CEO Bertram Schäfer explains that clients expect faster results than when he started consulting 25 years ago. Fortunately, more sophisticated software, powerful computers and interactive graphs allow you to do more – and make the process more fun.
In this video:
- The problem with not investing in ongoing statistics education.
- How to encourage quality management professionals to use certain methods.
- The downside of underusing design of experiments.
- Why proper modeling needs more human action than management would ever expect.
- Do we know that the data we are collecting is right?